Pages

Thursday, January 27, 2011

FAMILY VACATION

 Just some pics of us on our trip!!!
Barrett showing brotherly love to Will.

Dad- sleeping and snoring.

Barrett,  Dayton and John.

Barrett and John. I don't have an explanation.

My Wonderful Parents.

One big happy family.

A great place to eat!  You have to try it.



Now Jasey it doesn't hurt that bad.


Thats more like it.

Jessie and Justin.

John.

Jasey getting her skis.

Will snowboarding for the first time.

Barrett and his snowboard.

Jessie and her first snowboard.

Jessie and Justin- ready for the slopes.

Barrett,  I love you but you need help.

My Dad.

Aunt Pam and Jasey.

1 comment:

  1. Howdy gals! Kelly Fournier and some of her crew stayed with us for a few days this week hoping to catch a baby (Baby is being shy, I guess, as he/she was due on the 1st), and while here I followed them around on the internet and they showed me your blog. I'm glad to be able to keep up with you all. Your family is so full of joy, even the smiles in the pictures are contagious. I miss seeing you and am glad to know you're all well and living life to it's fullest!

    ~K~

    ReplyDelete